Saturday 5 May 2012

Feature And Follow Friday (1)

Feature and Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer! This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. This weeks question is:

Question:   

What is the one thing you would tell your favourite author? 

Answer:  

Dear JK Rowling, 
Thank you for your amazing books. The accuracy in your work is near perfect. However, I'd just like to inform that the 'Elder' Wand is actually made of Willow. 

Sincerely, 
Skye - The Master of All Three Deathly Hallows (Willow Wand inclusive)


4 comments:

  1. Love your letter, Master. Thanks for stopping by the Paperback Princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by from the PJV Hop to say hi! Happy reading this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Not a bad answer. JK Rowling is one of my favorite too. Hopping by late because I worked most of Friday.

    My follow friday! Hope you'll visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahahaha! Oh goodness, and you're a JKR fan, too! You, my friend, are going on my official stalkee list ^__^

    ReplyDelete